Stay Safe & Healthy While Purchasing a Vehicle From Elite Motors of Renton
Transportation is essential!
Elite Motors of Renton is fully dedicated to the health and safety of our customers and employees during these unprecedented times. We’re here and ready to serve you - under a few extra conditions.
Car Sales Are Essential, Under a Few Conditions
In accordance with the recent update to the Washington state governor’s “Stay Home, Stay Healthy” order (Proclamation 20-25), we can work with you to:
- close a pending transaction that began before Governor Inslee’s Proclamation 20-25 was issued
- replace a totaled vehicle, replace a damaged vehicle that is impractical to repair
- extend a lease that expires
- provide transportation to essential workers, as identified in the “Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers” list, Appendix to Proclamation 20-25, if the essential worker has no other means of transportation
All interactions between Elite Motors of Renton employees and customers must also comply with the following:
- on-site visits to the dealership are by appointment only and must be scheduled remotely
- only 1 dealership employee may be present in the dealership building (showroom or office) at any one time, and that employee may only be present during the duration of the sale;
- as part of the sales transaction, the buyer must certify that the purchase is essential for one of the reasons provided above; and
- all activities must be conducted in a manner that complies with social distancing and sanitation measures established in Proclamation 20-25.
Not sure if you apply? Got any other questions?
Elite Motors of Renton is following the social distancing and sanitization guidelines recommended by the governor:
- Dealership visits are scheduled by appointment only.
- We are promoting frequent and thorough hand washing, and covering coughs and sneezes.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers and wipes are readily available throughout the dealership.
- All service techs and lot attendants in contact with your vehicle wear latex gloves, which are replaced after use.
- Customer touchpoints and furniture are sanitized multiple times throughout the day.
- Magazines and other disposable reading material are removed.
- Our employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance from customers.
All of us at Elite Motors of Renton sincerely appreciate your understanding, and continued support. If there’s anything we can do to help you with your next car purchase, we’ll work with you!